How often have you thought of creating a meal that is both nutritious and delicious, but didn’t quite get down to doing it? No worries, for this issue, All About Seniors team has compiled this healthy recipe of a toothsome super food that is also super good for your waist. Read on to know how to make the Four Bean salad.
Main Ingredients: Soy beans, Kidney beans, French beans and Moong beans
Level of cooking: Medium
- Kidney beans soaked overnight and boiled with salt– ½ cup
- Soy beans soaked overnight and boiled with salt – ½ cup
- French beans blanched and cut into half pieces – 100 grams
- Sabut moong soaked overnight and boiled with salt – ½ cup
- Ginger – one 3 inch piece
- Mixed fruit jam – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Red chilli sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Lettuce leaves – a few
Step – I: Put soya beans, kidney beans, French beans and moong beans in a bowl and mix well.
Step – II: Chop ginger and grind it with a little water. Squeeze its juice using muslin cloth.
Step – III: Add mixed fruit jam, vinegar, salt, red chilli sauce and 1 teaspoon of the ginger juice. Mix well.
Step – IV: Add some lettuce leaves to the mixture. Put the salad in a serving bowl, and serve immediately.
Enjoy your salad!!
Eat healthy, stay healthy!
Healthy recipes for seniors, salad recipe, healthy recipe, bean salad