Technology has made every difficult task easy for us. It is saving all our sweat and stress from ATM machines to online applications. Every tedious task now takes just seconds to be done.
Buying groceries is a complete task which needs time, interest and inbuilt ability in buying the best quality. Grocery items always need to be fresh for their vital importance in our life.
Visiting near home markets on weekdays plus spending hours there by selecting and lifting hefty bags is a tedious task. World has come up with new inventions in applications which buy groceries for us, where quality is not sacrificed and fresh products are delivered at home.
All about seniors have a list of the 9 best grocery applications which can save a lot of your time. #Let’s grow
Avoid the stress of standing in long stretched ques as there are multiple apps which provide services of providing grocery items on your doorstep with cash backs and prizes. All modes of payment methods are available.
King application for grocery delivery, Amazon Fresh where you can shop grocery items through Amazon pantry and enjoy the wide range of grocery & household items.
Amazon Fresh is an online physical grocery place. They provide low prices on everyday favorites and free same day delivery to the prime members on their desired location.
Shop groceries at your convenience.
- For Non – prime members minimum order of Rs. 199 is required to place an order.
- Delivery charge of Rs. 59 will be changed for order below Rs. 600.
- Delivery early ,under 2 hrs.
- Customer care : find your queries solution in this link.
- Google ratings – 4.7
Flipkart launched its grocery service in 2018 under the ‘ flipkart supermarket’ banner. The biggest push to their service came in the time of Covid -19 which pushed users to use the digital platform for daily items.
- Flipkart minimum order : Rs. 500
- Free delivery – orders of Rs. 500 or above are delivered free.
- Available in 23 states in the country.
- Delivers necessities in just 90 minutes.
- Customer care no. – 18002029898.
- Google ratings – 4.4.
Bigbasket was founded in the year 2011 , where all groceries, household essentials and cosmetics products can be bought online and you can get it all delivered right at your doorstep.
You can trust their quality as they are one of the best online grocery stores in India. It’s an online supermarket for your daily needs.
- No minimum order bondage .
- Delivery charge of Rs. 100 for order value below Rs. 3000.
- Free Delivery for order value of Rs. 3000 and above.
- Bigbasket encompasses its service in 40 cities.
- 8am -8pm next day delivery from Monday to Saturday.
- Customer care : 18601231000.
- Google ratings – 4.6.
SPAR is a Dutch multinational that independently owned and operated food retail stores. Its headquarters are located in Amsterdam.
Freshness is their prime focus and to uphold this value they have introduced a ‘Farmers Market’ section where local produce from farmers is procured directly to SPAR collection center. Its headquarters are in Amsterdam.
They provide fresh fruits, vegetables, fish and meat & poultry products sourced locally. Worldwide SPAR organization comprises 12,314 stores in 40 counties . Its up to you to manually select you groceries or be extra alert and shop online.
- Delivery charge of Rs. 50 for order below Rs. 499.
- No minimum order bondage.
- Spar India currently has 24 stores across 9 cities.
- Customer care number – 8041811600
- Google ratings – 4
Blinkit, an application for ordering groceries and essential items was founded in december 2012. It is based out of gurgaon . Blinkit employees instantly secure the item from their warehouse and deliver the items to the consumer within 10 minutes of their service.
- Delivery charge : For orders below Rs. 250 per store they charge Rs.49 delivery.
- Delivery timings – begin from 6am to 11pm.
- Minimum order – A registered user on the Blinkit platform can place an order of a minimum order value .
- Service Coverage – 21 areas in the country, 200 stores.
- Customer care : 1800 208 8888.
- Google ratings – 4.4.
With millions of households across India turning to Swiggy for their everyday purchases. Swiggy instamart is focussed on making their orders reliable. They gauge on freshness and quality by handpicking them to check for smell, touch and colors.
All organic products sold on Instamart are from certified vendors. Products carry the logo and the APEDA certification.
- Delivery charge : free delivery on order above Rs. 99. Below this amount delivery charge of Rs. 25 to Rs. 50 is charged.
- Minimum order bondage: no.
- Delivery timings : 30 minutes.
- Cities in which service is available : 500.
- Google ratings – 4.5.
Jiomart is considered India’s most convenient online grocery channel. They make grocery shopping very simple. No more hassles of sweating it out in crowded markets , grocery shops & supermarkets. Shop with all comfort.
They offer convenience of shopping everything that you need for your home- be it fresh or packaged. Jio Mart is an online selling channel of Reliance Retail Limited.
- Delivery charge : No
- Delivery timings : Delivers within 3- 5 working days . It delivers on the same day based on your desired location.
- Minimum order : No .
- Cities in which they’re available : 200.
- Customer care : 1800 90 1222.
- Google ratings – 4.3
Zepto is named after a miniscule unit of time, and was started by 19 year old childhood friends Aadit Palicha and Kaivalya Voura who dropped out of Standford’s university computer science program . They returned to India and became e-commerce entrepreneurs.
Zepto delivers the products in 10 min, popularly is an instant grocery app . It is a Mumbai based grocery delivery platform that delivers essential items within 10 minutes. This application started in 2020.
Get your groceries delivered right to your doorstep within 10 minutes.
- Delivery charge : Rs 15 to 20.
- Minimum order : Rs. 15 to Rs. 20.
- Delivery timings : 10 minutes.
- No minimum order bondage.
- Cities in which the service is available : 10.
- Customer care no. : email – email@example.com
- Google ratings – 4.7.
Take a rest.
Groceries are on its way,
Apps help, say hurrah .”
Most popular apps for grocery shopping